Friday 9 July 2010

Farm Box Friday


We recently signed up to a fortnightly farm box from the nearby Church Farm in Ardeley, and as a result, every other Friday I spend the afternoon fielding phone calls from my husband asking, “Is it there yet?” and “What do we have? What are you going to make?”

We have, I must admit, been incredibly impressed by the content and quality of these boxes. The meat has been spectacular, as have the vegetables, eggs, milk and bread. My husband’s excitement is not unwarranted.

For example, this week we have:
  • Plums
  • Grapes
  • Salad
  • Onions
  • Potatoes
  • Green beans
  • Milk
  • Eggs
  • Bread
  • Cucumber
  • Topside of beef
  • Pork mince
  • Sausages
  • Chicken legs

 I see many delicious meals in my future...

 

0 comments:

About Me

KJ
A blog about writing, and making, and doing, in the face of disappointment and rather stupid odds.
View my complete profile

One More Night

Pink Gin Presents

NaNoWriMo!

NaNoWriMo!

How To Revise Your Novel

Followers